Monday, February 1, 2010

Swagbucks

by Melissa

Search & Win

As I might have mentioned before, my new goal for 2010 is to save money on our grocery/drugstore items. Thanks to some VERY good blogs out there (MoneySavingMom & InGoodCents are two of the ones I follow regularly...if you haven't been, swing by), we've actually been able to save a significant amount. I've learned new ways to use coupons, store promotions, and rebates. I'm reading now about "CVSing". I'm going to make those ExtraCareBucks work for me...and I'll share with you too!

The newest thing I'm learning about is SWAGBUCKS. If you search the Internet at all, YOU can earn Swagbucks...which equal FREE Giftcards! I haven't been using it much, but I'm going to commit to searching with Swagbucks this month. If you want to try, you can click on the image above or right here: Swagbucks . The more you search, the more you earn. I'll be sure to update you as soon as I earn my first gift card!

Also, be sure to tell your friends about Swagbucks, because when you refer and they search...you earn! That's a WIN-WIN for both of you. Just think if you started searching with Swagbucks today, you could cut your Christmas shopping budget by using FREE giftcards!

Do you have a favorite saving blog or store you want to save at? Leave a comment and I'll do some investigating for my friends:)

Thanks to MoneySavingMom & InGoodCents for helping us on our journey!!

No comments:

Post a Comment