Sunday, November 20, 2011

Pinterest Junkie!!

SOOOO, my new guilty pleasure is Pinterest surfing. If you haven't heard of Pinterest, it's like an online bulletin board of ideas (Pinning your interests). I've been pinning a lot of clever ideas (and maybe bugging Steven with some of them), but this is my first attempt at creating SOMETHING I've seen. Kim Christopherson's video for the DIY Infinity Scarf is found at http://studio5.ksl.com/ ...I modified this one a little bit because I wanted to make it quick and didn't have many t-shirts that were cut-worthy. Not bad for 20 minutes of NO-SEW work!! My circles were much smaller than 9-inches and I made the spirals about 1 inch. This is especially comfy for people, like me, who like the idea of scarves, but get too hot to actually wear one. I'm excited to try more!!

No comments:

Post a Comment